November 24th, 2020
Sutter Home and Hearth’s showroom has limited capacity due to Covid-19 restrictions. Please limit your group to two people when visiting. It is possible you may have to wait if we are at capacity. We will be working hard to get to you but this is a necessary step as our community fights Covid-19.
August 8th, 2020
Sutter Home and Hearth would like to communicate what we are doing in response to the Covid-19 pandemic to support our customers and to support our staff.
Our showroom will remain open but we will be following the Governor’s orders for management of this crisis as a retail business. Per the Governor’s orders along with our commitment to not help the spread of Covid-19 we will be doing the following daily:
- Cleaning of all shared surfaces in our showroom.
- Cleaning of all shared employee surfaces.
- All Sutter employees and customers are required to wear masks. Masks will be provided for customers if needed or requested.
- Observation of social distancing between customers and employees.
- Encouraging all customers to interact with Sutter from a distance via video conferencing, email, or phone.
- Strict enforcement of our sick policy, including a daily sign-in sheet. If an employee is showing symptoms of any kind they are to stay home.
Even though we love to see our customers in person, we want you to know that you can get most of your Sutter Home needs addressed from a distance. At this time, we strongly encourage you to stay home, limit your travel, and take advantage of one of the following Sutter services instead:
- Video conferencing with Calendly.
- Email from our website from our Contact Us page.
- By phone at (206) 783-9115.
We will also still be performing installation and service work in people’s homes. In addition to the above items, we will be doing the following for all field installation and service staff:
- Wearing gloves and masks at all customer appointments.
- Cleaning of vehicle surfaces such as door handles and dashboards daily.
As a business that is built on 40 years of customer service, we will keep the fires burning for as long as we are able. As a member of this community, we fully support and will do what is necessary to help flatten the curve and protect those most vulnerable. As with everything, we will get through this together.
If you have any questions or concerns about how Sutter Home and Hearth is addressing this epidemic please don’t hesitate to call and ask for me.
Thank you for your support,
Sutter Home and Hearth