Update Your Existing Wood Fireplace or Open Gas Log Insert
Now there’s a quick and easy way to turn your existing fireplace into an energy efficient heat source. Engineered to keep the heat inside your home (and not up the chimney), the Retrofire insert is designed for installation within existing masonry and factory-built wood burning fireplaces.
Room sealed and vented outside, the direct vent Retrofire eliminates smoke, messy ashes and cold drafts.
- Avant-Garde Vintage Iron (RA24AV)
- Contemporary Vintage Iron (RA24CV)
- Traditional Black (RA24TB)
- Ventana Black (1215VFB)
Direct Vent Application
- Two chimney liners
- Room sealed
- Draws air from outside.
- One chimney liner
- Smaller size chimney
- Replaces existing conventionally vented gas fireplace
- Extreme cold climates – B-vent is less likely to experience terminal ice-up
- Valor Wall Mount Switch (1265WSK)
- Turn your pilot light on & off with
- the touch of a switch